Good lord last night’s Phillies-Giants game was sloppy and frustrating. I had to turn it off for a bit after that messy inning where the Phils scored three runs, but it was sloppy on both sides. It just…argh. On the plus side, I got to play a lot of Costume Quest, and that’s not a bad thing.
The missing eBay package finally arrived last night. Paid for priority shipping on the 11th. He mailed it on the 19th first class. WTF. I’m still trying to decide what to do about that one. Still, it was a nice package – more like something you’d receive in a trade rather than an eBay purchase. Very pleasantly surprised. I’ll show off some of the goodies tonight.
By the way, if anyone’s interested, Fathead is having a clearance sale right now. I’m not big into them, but I figured someone else might be and hadn’t heard.
Also received…well, most of my Million Card Giveaway cards today. I’m going to try to squeeze them in as a Senators Friday update, but that may not be possible with the schedule I have today. We’ll see.
Oh yeah, I think I’m going to start posting a song on Fridays. I mean, why not?
All right, so let’s see what the other folks were up to yesterday…
- Madding opened a 2000 SAGE HIT basketball pack at A Pack to Be Named Later. Those cards is fugly.
- E Rayhahn Rayhahn highlighted a trade with NYBBNUTT. Cool stuff in there!
- Emerald City Diamond Gems had a few things to say about the Bryce Harper exclusive.
- Beardy broke a 2010 Topps Chrome hobby box.
- Ryan at the Great Orioles Autograph Project broke down the bad signers for the Orioles. Nick Markakis, WHY?
- 1978, The Year It All Began talked about beating the odds on boxes.
- Orioles Card “O” The Day featured a great 1992 Stadium Club Chito Martinez card.
- BA Benny showed off some additions to his offbeat card collections.
- Sports Memorabilia News had a fascinating story on the discovery of a Shoeless Joe rookie card.
And that’s all for today. Have a great weekend!