So Bryce Harper is exclusively signed to Topps. Uhm…yay? I’m not sure what that even means in the era of exclusive monop…er…I mean licenses. I guess it means they get to milk him even sooner without having to abide by the rookie rules? If so, fantastic. Another feeding frenzy.
Preview shots of 2011 Heritage came out yesterday and all I can say is hell yes, me likey. This may be the first time I preorder a box of cards. I love the 62 design.
Giants won (yay), Yankees won (boo). It was nice to hear Pablo Sandoval come through at last (yeah, we ended up listening to the end last night). I didn’t think the Giants could make it through the Phillies, but I have a good feeling now.
That’s about all I have to say for today. let’s see what happened around the card-o-sphere yesterday…
- Sports Card Info’s card of the day was a 2001 Bowman Chrome Cody Ross.
- Sports Memorabilia News showed a dream garage sale find: a tornado palm glove.
- 1978, The Year It All Began revealed that he had a 1981 FBI disc.
- Sports Cards Uncensored re-opened the discussion on Beckett.
- e Rayhahn, rayhahn detailed a cool trade with Smed.
- The Great Sports Name Hall of Fame wrapped up the Bazooka contest. Good job Hackenbush!
Have a good one, y’all.