Bear with me here, as I’m writing this in little bits and pieces. Alarm didn’t go off this morning so I’m having to cram a lot of stuff into a very short space of time.
So the Rangers beat the Yankees again, and Cliff Lee made the Yanks look very foolish. This team might have a chance after all! I think if I was Ron Washington, I’d try my best to have Lee ready to pitch the clincher, even if it was on short rest – he can always go later in the World Series. I also have to say this has been the most exciting post-season in quite some time; I’ve been bored the last few years, but almost every game I’ve watched this year has been an exciting one. I think it speaks to the teams being more evenly matched, especially moreso than I originally thought.
Time to start putting together spreadsheets for the 1991 project; I’m waiting for my 1990 Leaf set to be delivered, so I figured it would be best to get a lead on it. I’ll be posting the spreadsheets up here soon, as there will be a lot of junk wax singles I’ll be looking for.
And that’s about it, I guess. Not too much time for anything else.
- The Mojo Hand warns you, yes YOU, to leave that hobby chrome alone.
- Auto-Matic for the People had a Brooks Kieschnick auto. Pretty cool, may get that one myself.
- Night Owl Cards examined what makes us pick up packs.
- Sports Card Info looked at Relic cards that don’t contain actual relics.
- Kevin made a case for sticker autos (though Bacsik would totally have hand-signed that, he’s proud of his role there).
- Pack war introduced his jail relics custom set.
Have a great day!